Almost Athletes Membership Application
Once you have had a trial run with us and would like to join, please apply for membership by completing a membership form (see below). When the Membership Secretary has received your details, they will send you details of how to pay online using Stripe.
For further information about Almost Athletes Membership, please click this link to view the New Members Information Leaflet.
The 2023-2024 year will run from 1st April 2023 until the 31st March 2024. Applications for NEW MEMBERS are invited and their membership year will run from now until 31st March 2024. Current members of another EA affiliated club can apply for second claim membership to Almost Athletes for the reduced fee of £14, for the same time period.
Please note: Almost Athletes club contributes £17 EA affiliation fee from each £30 membership fee to England Athletics.
Membership Renewal for 2023-2024
Current members will be invited to renew their membership for 2023-2024 after the Almost Athletes Annual General Meeting, which is expected to occur in May 2023. Their current membership remains valid until the AGM.
If you have any queries, please contact Amy Broomhall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Member Application
Applying for membership has two stages Application Form and Payment.
Please complete an Application Form as explained below. The Membership Secretary will subsequently send you details of how to make the Payment directly to England Athletics using the online Stripe system.
Before filling in an application form, please click this link to open and read the Privacy statement & Communication preferences.
Almost Athletes offers two options for you to supply your personal details as listed below.
Using the online form (below) is the most convenient. However, your data will be transmitted to Almost Athletes and to yourself by unencrypted emails that might be read by third parties (human and computer) anywhere in the world, over which Almost Athletes have no control or knowledge.
- Scroll down to the online form below and enter your details.
- When you click the Submit form button, your data will transmitted by emails to the Membership Secretary and you, plus it is shown as a summary web page, in place of the form.
- Note - if the form is still visible after clicking Submit, there is an error in your data and it has not been sent. Please correct the error and click Submit form button again.
Alternately, download a blank form onto your computer and hand to the Membership Secretary, Amy Broomhall.
- Click this link to download the form as a PDF file.
- Print the file and fill in using a black pen.
- Hand to the Membership Secretary, Amy Broomhall. To arrange this handover, please email email@example.com.